Massey Ferguson 7480 with Tipping Trailer3+
• Engine bonnet can be opened
• Front weight with hoisting mechanism
• Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
• Steerable and off-road front axle
• Tread tyres
To add to the fun of playing, it can be combined with a range of trailers and trailed implements as well as with twin tyres (BRU02316) and front loader (BRU02317).
• Fold-out support leg
• Tip-up trough
• Tailgate opens automatically when tipping
• Can be used as a grain outlet slide after changing rod assembly
• Tread tyres
Just like all 02000 series tractors, this true-to-the-original tractor can also be fitted with a clip-on front loader and with twin tyres (neither included). The engine block can be viewed when the engine bonnet is opened.
The off-road front axle can be steered directly both via the steering wheel in the driver's cab and via an enclosed steering rod extension which the children can insert onto the steering wheel through the sliding roof in the driver's cab. The rod assembly causes the tailgate to open automatically when tipping the trough.
The opening rod assembly can be changed so the tailgate stays closed when tipping. The grain outlet slide can be opened. Tread tyres complete the picture.
Manufacturer Code: 02045
well built,. sturdy. good detail on model