JCB Midi CX Backhoe Loader3+
• Full floating axle at the front
• Front loading arm with grip for steering and locking mechanism in the upper position
• Front loading shovel with loading and unloading position
• Swivel driver's seat (to operate the backhoe loading unit)
• Detachable backhoe loading unit with fold-down support legs (can be locked in two positions - work and drive position)
• Functional backhoe loading arm - excavates below ground level - with scoop steering (one-hand operation)
• The standard tractor coupling can be mounted when the backhoe loading unit has been removed; this enables all trailers and equipment of the farming series to be used
• Folding support legs and tread tyres
The 50HP backhoe loader with a speed of 26 km/h, distinguished by leading specialist journalists with the demopark Gold Medal, is small, agile and can be equipped with classic farming implements. It can be used on large and small construction sites and combines 3 tools in one: a mini digger, a compact wheel loader and a compact tractor.
This innovative concept makes it an ideal tool for landscaping as well as for completing a wide range of communal tasks in civil engineering. The versatile work options are reproduced in the true-to-the-original Bruder model. For this reason it actually has a fully functional (and detachable) front shovel as well as a fully usable and detachable backhoe loading unit with one-handed operation.
Two fold-in support legs give the backhoe loader stability, the floating axle for every terrain and tread tyres complete the picture. The backhoe loader can be provided with a standard tractor coupling to add to the fun of playing when the front end loader is detached which enables all trailers and equipment of the farming series to be used.
Manufacturer Code: 02427
Excellent toys great service thanks
Prompt delivery. Items as described.
Brilliant. Our grandson will love it
Not been used yet as a Christmas present but it appears sturdy enough.
Real quality 3 year old boy proof but so detailed keeps him happy for hours
LOOKS GREAT - IS A PRESENT SO NOT YET PLAYED WITH
Grandson delighted with realistic and working model