• Doors can be opened
• All doors of the structure can be opened
• Spare wheel fixed on the tailgate
• Tailgate can be opened
• Engine bonnet can be opened
• Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
• Includes removable drawbar coupling
• Fire fighter in uniform featuring helmet, gloves, radio device and fire extinguisher
Includes Light and Sound Module (BRU02802)
• Auto switch-off function after approx. 20 seconds
• The respective function is immediately switched off by pressing the button repeatedly
he fire service vehicle is required to coordinate fire service deployments and in the event of minor emergencies. Thanks to its durability and off-road capability, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon forms the ideal basis for this purpose. The responsible manager coordinates efforts to save lives and fight fires from the command vehicle and even contributes to rescue efforts. Just like the original, the Bruder model features off-road axle suspension.
The Ackermann steering geometry including a drag link extension through the vehicle's roof enable imitations of incident scenarios. Doors, bonnet and boot open to enable quick loading. The fire service figure can be equipped with enclosed accessories, such as fire extinguishers and radio. The incident light module including siren on the roof clears the way to the scene of the incident. In addition to three different siren sounds, the module can also output the vehicle's engine sound. That's how realistic fire service efforts can be recreated in children's bedrooms - just like the real thing!
Manufacturer Code: 02528