MB Sprinter Fire Engine - Ladder Waterpump and Light and Sound3+
• Front and rear windscreen
• Doors can be opened
• Folding roof
• Profiled tyres
• Pump with water tank and visible cylinder compartment
• Coil-up water hose, detachable hose reel; hose with steel pipe
• Fully functioning water spray
• Fold-out and height-adjustable turntable ladder with rescue basket
• 4 outriggers can be pulled out and lowered
• Loading box and side shelf for storage
Light & Sound Module
• With four different functions: horn, engine noise and flashing light and siren sound plus two standard AAA batteries (included)
The MB Sprinter is still one of the most successful models in the small lorry category. Its universal application combined with a wide variety of upper bodies make it indispensable in trade, in the building industry, for local authorities, for landscaping and as emergency vehicles.
There is an increased use of 'smaller' fire-fighting vehicles to fight fires in hard-to-reach places such as narrow Old Town alleys. The Sprinter has proven well suited for this task thanks to its great mobility. BRUDER has developed such a fire service vehicle and included many realistic functional details. Special attention was paid to the fold-out turntable ladder with rescue basket and the fully functioning water spray including visible water tank and lifting cylinder. Snap-down stabilisers, various tool bins and the signal horn and light that function just as in real life complete the great fun factor of this vehicle.
Manufacturer Code: 02532
Be good to know if you stock the smaller accessories as listed in the enclosed catalogue e.g. firefighters....