Land Rover Defender with Scrambler Ducati Full Throttle4+
• Cab made from transparent, high-quality plastic
• Door opens
• Detachable backseat
• Bonnet opens, featuring fold-out bonnet holder to give a detailed view of the engine block
• Spare wheel on the opening rear door
• Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
• Includes removable drawbar coupling
• Rider with authentic clothing, helmet and gloves
• Motorcycle with steered front fork, spring-loaded swinging fork and folding side stand
• Trailer with contemporary design and folding tailgate, supports at the front and rear as well as two transport brackets that can be attached to the platform
Many people consider motorcycling a pure passion and Ducati manufactures emotions!
The Land Rover Defender Station Wagon is the powerful tractor vehicle combining fascinating off-road qualities and timeless Land Rover design. In addition to the opening rear door as well as side doors, the bonnet opens to show off the detailed engine block. The rear seat and the drawbar coupling can also be removed. Suspension on both axles means there are no terrain boundaries during play time. The front axle can also be steered using the steering column included to give you a more natural playing experience.
The Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle model is a retrobike in flat track racer style that features typical elements, such as the seat or the short exhaust. Use the modern trailer design to transport the motorcycle. It features a fold-down ramp and outriggers at the front as well as rear. The rider with top equipment can secure the Ducati on the loading area using the enclosed transport brackets.
There are no reviews for this product.