• Two doors open
• Spare wheel on the opening rear door
• Detachable rear seat
• Bonnet opens, featuring fold-out bonnet holder to give a detailed view of the engine block
• Spring-loaded front (steered) axle and rear axle
• Includes detachable drawbar coupling
• Trailer with contemporary design and folding tailgate
• Motorcycle with steered front fork, spring-loaded swinging fork and folding side stand
• Rider with authentic clothing, helmet and gloves
Many people consider motorcycling a pure passion and Ducati manufactures emotions! In this process, the Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer embodies one of the most influential movements in motorcycling history originating in the 1960s, thus bringing back this rebel zeitgeist into the focus by integrating contemporary elements.
The Land Rover Defender Station Wagon is the powerful tractor vehicle combining fascinating off-road qualities and timeless Land Rover design. In addition to the opening rear door as well as side doors, the bonnet opens to show off the detailed engine block. The rear seat and the drawbar coupling can also be removed. Suspension on both axles means there are no terrain boundaries during play time.
The motorcycle features design elements, such as golden wheels, the exhaust or the mirrors on the end of the handlebars with great attention to detail. Use the modern trailer design to transport the motorcycle. It features a fold-down ramp and outriggers at the front as well as rear. The rider with top equipment can secure the Ducati on the loading area using the enclosed transport brackets.
Manufacturer Code : 02598