Land Rover Defender Pick Up with Trailer, Personal Water Craft and Driver3+
• Doors open
• Bonnet opens, featuring fold-out bonnet holder to give a view of the detailed engine block
• Tailgate opens
• Spring-loaded front (steered) axle and rear axle
• Includes detachable drawbar coupling
• Trailer with contemporary design and folding tailgate
• Water craft with swimming hull (unsinkable) providing space for 2 bworld figures
• Rider with life vest
To many, holidays at the seaside are still a synonym for relaxation. Sun, sea and sandy beaches are factors for a nice holiday. Water craft are a common feature on many of these beaches. They are hired out to holiday makers as well as used by coast guards.
The Land Rover Defender pick up has no problem with pulling the loaded trailer to the water. In addition to the opening rear door as well as side doors, the bonnet opens to show off the detailed engine block. The rear seat and the drawbar coupling can also be removed. Suspension on both axles means there are no terrain boundaries during play time.
The personal water craft features an unsinkable design to prevent any capsizing. For safety reasons, riders have been equipped with a life vest. The water craft accommodates two bworld figures. Use the modern trailer design to transport the water craft. It features a fold-down ramp and outriggers at the front as well as rear. The water craft is secured using transport brackets.
Manufacturer Code: 02599
There are no reviews for this product.