MACK Granite Cement Mixer3+
• Doors can be opened
• Cabin with windscreen
• The engine bonnet can be opened to provide a view of the engine block
• Rear-view mirror can be folded in
• Fender, front panel, bonnet ornament, rear-view mirrors, exhaust pipes, roof lights, fanfares, and frame add-ons with chrome look
• Sculptured tyres
• The crank handle can be used to turn the mixing barrel (barrel with mixing spiral)
• Fold-out crank handle hidden inside the water tank
• 2 slip-on outlet plates
The 'incredibly' realistic driver's cabin with its doors that can be opened, the tilting engine bonnet, providing a view of the engine block, the foldable rear-view mirrors, and the many add-on accessories, which give the its chrome look, make this truck a true feast for the eyes of every truck fan.
The cement mixer barrel (barrel with mixing spiral) can be turned by a fold-out crank handle that is lowered into the 'water tank' (dummy). Depending on its direction of rotation, the goods will be loaded into or transported out of the barrel. The chutes attached to the sides of the assembly can be slipped over the rear concrete chute.
To expand the play options, you can attach a sweeping machine (BRU02583) to the receiver on the MACK Granite's fender.
Manufacturer Code: 02814
Just fantastic & a real solid build.
Purchased as a present so cannot comment on durability.
My son is vary happy with toy