Scania R-Series Fire Engine with Water Pump and Light and Sound4+
• Folding outside mirror
• Doors can be opened
• Holder for hose nozzle on ladder basket
• Figure can sit down on the ladder
• Loading box and side storage compartment with door that opens
• Water hose that can be rolled up with a crank
• Stabilizer legs of this backhoe extends to the ground
• Engine bonnet can be opened
• Tread tyres
• Tank can be filled with water
• Rotating ladder
• Functioning pump
• Includes Light and Sound Module (BRU02801)
• Compatible with figure
What could be more exciting than playing firemen? The new exciting feature in the BRUDER fire brigade range is the Scania R-series fire engine with ladder. As well as many small details such as opening doors and mirrors that fold back, the vehicle has an integrated water tank that can be easily filled. The water hose can be wound up, held by BRUDER figures (e.g. BRU60000, not supplied), or secured to the basket. It also has a fully functioning nozzle.
The turntable ladder with rescue basket can be moved out by a handwheel and adjusted in height. The cab has two seats and there is another seat for a BRUDER figure on the ladder. Four extendible support legs ensure vehicle stability in any situation and a large storage compartment with a door which folds up means there is extra space for storing tools. The Light and Sound Module (BRU02801) with four different functions like horn, engine sound, indicator light and siren, is supplied and makes this action-packed fire brigade even more fun.
Manufacturer Code: 03590
There are no reviews for this product.