• Clear-glass headlights
• Four doors on the left and right as well as an opening tailgate
• Space for 4 bworld figures
• Standard attachment for Bruder accessories on the bumper (e.g. cable winch)
• Sliding roof to introduce the steering wheel extension
• Transport bracket for motorcycle
• Spring-loaded front (steered) and rear axles with 4 steel strings
• Detachable rear coupling
• New wheels in contemporary SUV design
• Motorcycle with steered front fork, spring-loaded swinging fork and folding side stand
• Rider with authentic clothing, helmet and gloves
• Compatible with figure
Many people consider motorcycling a pure passion. Thanks to Scrambler models, premium motorcycle brand Ducati has landed a genuine hit with aficionados. The Desert Sled is an enduro model featuring studs on its profiled off-road tyres mounted on three-spoke wheels. The design stands out and not only captivates veteran motorcyclists, but also the younger generation of riders.
The RAM was made for off-road transport as it effortlessly carries the Ducati on its loading platform. Its durability and off-road capabilities are legendary and unique to this day. This vehicle is also very impressive in terms of output. Its V8 HEMI engine produces 410 BHP and generates a torque of 582 Newton metres. All doors open to accommodate four bworld figures. This model at a scale of 1:16 features suspension on both axles to provide ride comfort and off-road capability.
In this context, the front axle can be steered using the included steering wheel extension. The Ducati model has taken over design elements, such as the wire-spoke wheels, exhaust or motocross elements to a great level of detail. Just like the original the Bruder model also features a swinging fork at the rear. The rider with top equipment can secure the Ducati on the loading area using the enclosed transport brackets.
Manufacturer Code : 02502
There are no reviews for this product.